Genetic engineering and nanotechnology have given the donai long lives but still condemned them to extinction. House Dobromil wants to reunite both races, human and donai, to combine only the most desirable traits of each into their House’s genome. The process has been deadly to humans. Until now.
Cultures and passions clash in this epic, adventurous space opera about honor, bravery, and love. For those who enjoy deep plots, intense worldbuilding, unforgettable characters, and stories about feuding noble Houses, political intrigues, and technology advanced enough to be magic.
This intense story includes fully described sex and uneven power dynamics. The world of the donai is a violent one, including the use of weapons, hunting of animals and people, rape, torture, slavery, and political machinations.
- Bonds of Love and Duty (a short story in Fantastic Hope*, an anthology edited by Laurell K. Hamilton and William McCaskey)
- Enemy Beloved (novella; free to newsletter subscribers)
- Conquest (Ravages of Honor Book 1)
- Ascension (Ravages of Honor Book 2)
- Ascension (Ravages of Honor Book 3)
*As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. You can support this blog by shopping via these links or by using the tip jar. If you liked my commentary/analysis and want to read stories written in the same vein, please consider buying and reading one of my books. Thank you.